XFRAG 360 jerky/jumpy mouse movement

Dan1991

Noob Account
Jan 11, 2012
England, Hull
hi im having a very annoying problem with my XFRAG 360, tried 4 differant mouses (2 laser, 2 optical) also one of the laser mouses is Alienware tact x, but the laser ones dont seem to workat all, not laser lights or button/movement response but every button works fine appart from my aim with the mouse it jerks, not drastically but just enough not be able to play the game, tried resetting several times, nothing :(, also i thought the xbox pad could be argueing with the mouse in where to aim, unplugged and still nothing.............. had my hopes up for this product for day and then i cant use it properly :( someone please help! P.S i am sorry if this problem has already been answered.

Dan1991

Noob Account
Jan 11, 2012
England, Hull
turn the turbo switch off
make sure there all down
my RT one is up;)
hi mate, i have just purchased the razor inperator as u stated that it works perfectly, and im still having abit of trouble with it, i tried playing COD blackops and seem to work fine, then tried on battlefield 3 and still having problems with the aim, im going to do as you say turn all turbo off reset and start from scratch, cheers P.S will let u know if it gets sorted.

Reactions: CroHellMan

Dan1991

Noob Account
Jan 11, 2012
England, Hull
hi just an up date, i have an possible idea for the problem, it maybe that the x and y sensitivity needs to be on the same level otherwise it counteracts with each other, also highest sensitivity seems to go crazy jumpy so i have solved for now but still little problems with aiming so if anyone has a perfect fix for this im all ears... thanks :)