Xfrag Is Ready

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK
Awesome, Cant wait to play Cod how its ment to be played............ Mouse and Keyboard :D

-=AD=-

LilTomGun

Jun 30, 2010
I bet it wont come out till 2012 and you know then it's the end of the earth. Dont admins think they should replay to thigs we says? For example will it ship to UK and what might be the price of the product?
I bet here is the best customer support there could be... NOT
Sorry but this really pisses me off. No one has replay to my post for 2 days...

sick360mods

BANNED
Mar 22, 2010
Longisland , New York
I bet it wont come out till 2012 and you know then it's the end of the earth. Dont admins think they should replay to thigs we says? For example will it ship to UK and what might be the price of the product?
There here to help people with problems, most of them dont know the answerr to that. only xecuter would know. there not here to answer stupid questions that have nothing to do with helping u will a problem ur having with there product.

BGAMods

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2010
UK
bgamods.co.uk
moderators are here to assist with existing product support and to moderate the forums. i have no clue on the exact details about this product but can assure you it will be announced here first. at a guess id say it will be shipped to the uk obviously so keep your eye on modtraders and the usual places.
you say youre pissed off, why cause we cant answer questions about a product thats not even been released yet? wait for it to be announced like everyone else including us.

if you look a few posts up at teajunkies post, hes admin and hes asking the price.

Last edited:

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com
What is this "replay" you speak of?

I'm sure as xecuter has gone to the trouble in time and cost to develop, make, package and apply for all the certs, and as he's already said it will be for sale on the highstreet I'm pretty sure it's not just going to be available in xecuters local corner shop.
I fancy he has slightly bigger plans.
We know as much as you do, your in the best place to find out news first.

kaotik

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2010
UK Blackpool
kaotik.dyndns.biz
mmm I just Dont understand this stuff atall... i thought the reason many bought/played on a console was to use a Joypad... This tool almost seems to bring cheating to xlive .. IMO if you like keyboard/Mouse then Use PC to play as everyone else will also be using the same.. on xbox atleast 70% must use joypad and this tool leaves them with a disadvantage.