XGD3 xgd3 without ihas or burnermax

gazatugz

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2013
i do not understand how there is not a tutorial on how to burn xgd3 games "without" verbatim, a ihas drive or burnermax.....:facepalm:

every time i try to burn it stops at 50 or 48% and tells me all kinds of errors...:facepalm:

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
U need to use some sort of over-burn function to burn all the xgd3 data to disc. This is only possible with burnermax firmware or burnermax payload. Ihas are the best drives for this as are verb mk003 hence why all tutorials lean that way. Feel free to write your own if u find another method which is as effective :smile:

gazatugz

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2013
other people use tdk dual layer cd plus a normal dvd drive to burn xgd3 games... so why cant i -____-

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Only Singapore Verbatim media is supported here MKM-001 and MKM-003.

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
other people use tdk dual layer cd plus a normal dvd drive to burn xgd3 games... so why cant i -____-
Nobody's saying "u can't", but dvd burners which can overburn without burnermax are rare (i think there's a sony model which does but i forget the number) and using different media than verb mk00x runs the higher risk of burn errors. Remember any flaws in the disc run a risk of getting flagged and banned so why not produce top quality burns that will last. :smile:

xHOMERx

Oct 18, 2013
England
i do not understand how there is not a tutorial on how to burn xgd3 games "without" verbatim, a ihas drive or burnermax.....:facepalm:

every time i try to burn it stops at 50 or 48% and tells me all kinds of errors...:facepalm:
you for real dude?

Kellyspencer

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2013
Tx only support the use of ihas burnermax compatible drives using verb dvd's why would there be another tutorial here on other drives/discs? Whats so hard to understand?

gazatugz

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2013
Tx only support the use of ihas burnermax compatible drives using verb dvd's why would there be another tutorial here on other drives/discs? Whats so hard to understand?
dude am new to these things so i wudnt know thats y am asking to get the knowledge, an wat the hell is Tx :confused: