dont you mean 4 months

get a calc lol:)
My maths can't be that bad... ???

Post was: 08-15-05, 07:15 PM
Currently: 07-05-06

Almost 11 months! That seems closer to a year than 4 months. :p

xxinsanityxx

Jul 14, 2005
LOL Guys! Ima Back! A good year later and im back! I was thinkin about getting this started again, having a general site so we can code a script and it connects to a site that updates (much like an ftp) that stores games etc... of xbox and the 360 games. Have collections of over 800Gigs of games so if your interested or if people still own their xbox let me know!

NeOnRaBbIt

VIP Member
LOL Guys! Ima Back! A good year later and im back! I was thinkin about getting this started again, having a general site so we can code a script and it connects to a site that updates (much like an ftp) that stores games etc... of xbox and the 360 games. Have collections of over 800Gigs of games so if your interested or if people still own their xbox let me know!
I haven't had much time for the scene lately but I just recently bought some new stuff, including new case, x3cp, x3 ir kit w/ usb program, and a few other things for eye candy. I don't know much about scripting, but I took a comp sci course last year in school so I'm fairly fluent in Java now, but I still don't know much about scripting languages. I'd be glad to help out where I can though.