Your help is required for a totally new hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Xecuter has a new hardware based hack for homebrew. So far we are booting Xell on Zephyr, Falcon, Jasper pretty much instantly. All dashboard versions - in fact it is required to update to the latest version anyway :)

No freezing. No messing about. No headaches. No sh*t.

It's a totally new approach. It is no longer RGH or RGH2...more will be revealed, but those that have a clue will be impressed :)

We have four dead Xenons and have condemned them all to the impossi-reball graveyard.

We need a a few solid working Xenon's that haven't had an RROD repair. Not just the board, the entire unit.

They will not be returned but if we use your Xenon to perfect this method for Xenons too - then your name will be enshrined in geek heaven. Plus we'll send a bunch of free sh*t to compensate ;)

FYI the hack isn't final yet, but we are extremely close (months and months of work have gone into it). Results so far have been spectacular and we are very happy with it :)

Only good working Xenons required. Let me know if you can supply and where you are in the world so I can arrange a shipping point for you.

Do not reply to this if it is anything other than being able to supply a Xenon.

Thank you.

tom_cranks

Jan 20, 2012
I have a xenon that hasn't had an rrod repair but the laser on the MS28 drive is dying. Other than that, it's working fine.

firess

Dec 10, 2011
Where ever the ARMY takes me.
I think i have two that i would donate. Let me look and see.

I have two

Mfr date 2007-12-17
Mfr date 2006-04-18

Just need a PM with a address to send too. Ill send them out tomorrow

In Germany but In the army so can send from APO service.

Last edited:

torque2

Dec 17, 2009
I have a working Xenon that I JTAG'ed, I do not believe it had a RRoD repair on it but I did do the 12v fan mod to prevent it from ever happening. Interested?

Shuttleu

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2012
Ipswich, UK
i have one that from what i can remember has never had a rrod , however it has been opened and i no longer have the DVD drive or case (i have cases i can put it in but i dont have the original one)

Fisticuffs

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2011
Arizona, US
Too bad it has to be non-RROD repaired, I have a xenon console I bought to jtag that was supposedly reflowed (not from here) ,Did the jtag with QSB's, Has two matching nands, CPU and DVD key. Worked good for a couple days, Then RROD. I'd send it no problem as it is now just a spare parts board and I'm not going to pay to have it reballed. But it is all intact. If you want it, PM me I'll send it.

Last edited:

Spaz2203

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2011
Connecticut
team-xecuter.com
I may have a xenon for you. Maybe two if i decide to undo the jtag I did to it, no rrod but did replace the xclamps because I put on new thermal paste, the other is original as far as I know and never RROD'd. I'm in Connecticut, if your interested shoot me a PM and I can send one if not possibly both.

Last edited:

modguru

Sep 5, 2011
i have a xenon fully working is like new . but i am in Greece . if i can help let me know .

Gears123

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
London, UK
I can send out one too!
just give me the address im based in uk;)

Status
Not open for further replies.